HUSQVARNA K 760 14" POWER CUTTER SAW
HUSQVARNA K 760 14" POWER CUTTER SAW
Also known as a chop or cut off saw. Our best-selling all-purpose power cutter is lightweight, with every detail developed with ergonomics in mind. The outstanding power-to-weight ratio and exceptionally low vibrations (below 2.5 m /s2) mean you can work longer without having to worry about vibration monitoring.
American pride is happy to bring this exclusive offer to our customers and is an authorized Husqvarna dealer and service center.
LIMITED TIME ONLY - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. BLADE SOLD SEPARATELY. FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
Article number : POWER CUTTER K 760 14" | 20/1" - 967 18 10-02
FEATURES & INFORMATION
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Exceptionally low vibrations: Vibrations below 2.5 m/s2 in the cutter handles for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensure long service intervals.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve, ensure an easy start.
- Maintenance-free air filter: The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- High power with less fuel: Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Blade retarder: Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- Cuts close to walls or ground: The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
- Poly-V belt Provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and extended service intervals.
- Asphalt: Asphalt cutting in roadworks.
- Floors and walls: Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Rescue cutting: Cutting in rescue operations.
- Control panel: Light-emitting diodes indicate the direction of rotation on the control panel, while the raise and lower speed, and the advance are controlled by the potentiometers on the handlebar.
- Optimized engine performance: Optimized engine performance through efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq® engine technology.
- Less slurry and low water consumption: Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Maintenance-free starter: Patented, dust sealed starter unit with a sealed return spring and pulley bearing. DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, further enhancing the reliability of our cutters.
- Active Air Filtration™: Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- DuraStarter™: Our virtually maintenance free starter, thanks to the dust-sealed starter and the durable starter cord.
- SmartCarb™: Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers: Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Pipes: Pipe cutting.
- Blade Shaft And Bearings: Provide extended blade life and reduces maintenance.
- Easy to change blade guard position: The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its stepless adjustment.
- Fits multiple blade bushings: Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
- Less emissions and fuel consumption: Our X-Torq® engine produces less emissions, has lower fuel consumption and results in more power.
- Reduced wear: Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Anti-vibration system: Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To provide the user a comfortable operating position reduced strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
- EasyStart: EasyStart ensures easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder.
- Adjustment to openings: Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Burying of cables: Burying of all kinds of cables.
- Cast concrete: Cutting cast concrete.
- Rails: Rail cutting.
- Constant-flow water valve: The integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- Output power: 5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 4.48 cu.inch
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 18000 fpm
- Product size length: 23.66 in
- Product size width: 8.86 in
- Product size height: 16.26 in
- Weight: 21.6 lbs
SOUND AND NOISE
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 2.4 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.4 m/s²
- CE certified: Yes
- Cert CARB: CARB is not applicable for handheld above 65cc, see EPA.
Cert China: Yes
Cert EPA Phase 2: Yes
Cert EPA Phase 3: Yes
Cert EU Exhaust emission: Yes
Cert machine dir. 2006/42/EC Decl. No.: EURO TEST CERTIFICATE SEC/10/2285
Cert sound dir. 2000/14/EC Decl. No.: 01/169/031
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- POWER CUTTER K 760 14" | 20/1" - 967 18 10-02
- WATER FITTING
- WRENCH TOOL
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL